MEET THE BARBER
My name is Shannon Lightfoot and I have been cutting hair professionally since 1993. Unlike popular opinion, I believe the difference between a good haircut and a bad one is not three weeks, but a lack of communication.
I can't read your mind, but if you tell me what you want, I can probably do it. I can't make your hair thicker, although I really wish that I could.
In 1974, the original barbershop was opened by Brian Ross on Cypress Street (Now Gosling Way) in downtown Abbotsford. I came to work with my dad in 1994, and never looked back.
Fourteen years later, Brian died suddenly and I made the decision to move the shop to my home, a decision I have never regretted.
12 & UNDER: $17
Family Rate: Check in shop for details.
1. Appointments are often made same day. You can usually get in within a few hours of calling.
2. Appointments are not hard to make. I make one every 20 minutes.
3. You can call or text for appointments. Phone is answered @ 9:00am. Texts are answereed ASAP.
4. Punctuality is key. Try to be 5 minutes early.
5. Sitting in my driveway doesn't count for being "here" on time. "Here" is in my chair.
6. Charge of 6 Coronas for no shows and late guys.
Email me at email@example.com and I'll add you to my mailing list for upcoming holidays.
Website created by Levi Koop
Website resurrected by Cameron Warje